Tuesday 8 July 2014

US678 PHX0845-JFK1645

A brief sojourn in the Admirals Club lounge to recharge my batteries and noticing the BA announcement about keeping your electronic goods batteries charged or they won't be flying.  I've had no interest in my electronics all trip.

The Airbus 321 on this flight is the 7000th Airbus built.  Better than the 757 on the previous sector, the seat doesn't squeak and it has wifi.

I chatted to my daughter on Facebook during the flight using my pre-purchased gogo internet pass; nothing out of the ordinary happened.  Everyone fairly jolly and it was only 4 hours 8 minutes.  I am beginning to think that all US Airways pilots are staunch Republicans or the starts and stripes ties (of which there seem to be more than one version) are company issue.  Each to his own I suppose.  

I try on my HNL airport purchase T-shirt upon arrival at JFK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment