Wednesday 9 July 2014

BA443 AMS2110-LHR2110 Economy!


Typical European internet, Schipol Airport gives you 2x 30min free and then requires that you upgrade to premium.  This is really annoying.  Before it dropped out though, I find that 24 is actually 12 episodes so I have three more to watch, not one.  This makes sense as when in Whitehall a few weeks ago, there was filming going on and Mrs Metty enquired what it was all about....she was told it was a 'Spooks' thing, but I bet it was actually 24, as I had been musing that the number of '14' vehicle reg plates must mean it's fairly recently shot.

Anyhow, on to the last flight and the last row of economy on the 'rusty pigeon' (Olympic dove) colour schemed A319 to Heathrow.


Arrived on a remote stand so the bus had to wait for me.  And so to home, safe and sound, except I had completely forgotten which floor of the car park I'd left the Cube on.  The vehicle plate guidance system was u/s.  So a little exercise followed.





No comments:

Post a Comment