Friday 4 July 2014

BA393 BRU1150-LHR1220


Packed flight back to Heathrow, apparently we were late departing Brussels due to a disabled aircraft - not that I could see - and late arriving due to the usual holding at Lambourne.

It's odd having an alcohol free day so far, especially with all the champagne on offer, but my body will thank me later.







I amused myself watching the turnround supervisor trying to jump start their car on the ramp


Interesting mix of cabin crew on this sector, I assume mixed fleet.  The guy up the front looked a spit for Charlie Higson (Fast Show, author) albeit somewhat thinner; he had an air of accountant or bank manager about him.  His colleague, a 20something girl, had an air of 'I just couldn't give a toss', not good at all.  

 In the Lambourne hold

Overhead London City....where I need to get to next

No comments:

Post a Comment